Wednesday 28 March 2012

A wee bit of relaxing and a late Tattoo Tuesday

Currently listening to:

Another post! Despite still settling into working these crummy crummy shifts, I thought I would do another post. Yesterday at work I got a blister on my foot...but then again I also got a glass of champagne. Anyways today was my day off. Unfortunately I agreed to babysit for my other cousin's 4 year old son so I had an early wake up. I was a little worried but the day went pretty well and I was actually quite productive! A little list of the tasks I accomplished today:
  • Early wake up (it's a task for me!)
  • Laundry
  • Making breakfast for myself and my cousin who was working from home for the day
  • Washing pots and dishes
  • Cleaning the stove top
  • Cooking up some lunch
  • Tidying up a big mess of toys
  • I also managed to get Richard to do a bit of homework before taking him to the park
1. Scrambled eggs with chives, spinach, cheddar and croissant for breakfast
2. Super nice day, so the laundry went out
3. Grilled zuchinni, onions, ham and onions rings for lunch
4. Winding down with some Toy Story 2

5. Much needed drinks after work on Friday at M&T
6. Monday outfit (for work, tends to be uber basic)

Tattoo Tuesday. Day late but better than nothing.
Just a random mix of some of my favorites that I've saved on my hard drive. Sadly again I didn't save the sources but mostly from we heart it.

Also, I miss this kid. My sister's spoiled pom, Muk Muk.

-w

No comments:

Post a Comment