Thursday 15 March 2012

DVF for Gap Kids

Currently listening to Eight and a Half - Go Ego (via the peak)

How much do I wish I was in Canada at the moment? ALOT. The DVF line for Gap kids is out today and only available in Canada and the US. I'm trying to think of how I can somehow nab a few pieces. I still regret not getting anything when Stella McCartney did a line for Gap. Anyways, I'm loving all the green pieces and the espadrilles. I want I want I want.

*Update: I caved in and ordered the green espadrilles and the sneakers on the website. Some of the cuter items are already sold out so I got in on the action. Wanted to see if I could get a staff discount, but no luck. They're going to be shipped to my parent's so I won't get to enjoy them for awhile.

see the whole line here

Unrelated to DVF, here are some food pictures to feed your eyes. My cousin and I went a little cheese crazy the other day at the supermarket. Loving the Mexicana cheddar, so hot and spicy, it's a fiesta in my mouth. Also whipped up a pasta/potato salad for lunch yesterday. Today, jacket potato with mexicana cheddar and salad. Mmm mmm.


-w

No comments:

Post a Comment