Friday 2 March 2012

There go the kids, the have-nots

Currently listening to The Black Keys - Nova Baby


It was insane how nice the weather was yesterday. My cousin and I had lunch in the beer garden at one of the pubs in our town. When we got back it had only gotten sunnier so I took her recommendation on pulling out a chair onto the back patio. She made me a cuppa tea as I set up my seat and pushed the start up button on my laptop.
That top photo is my current closet. I had to do some major downsizing to my wardrobe since I was only able to bring over one suitcase. I am the worst packer and I get super stressed about it. Surprisingly I came in underweight, not surprisingly I left a few essentials back home. My shrunken wardrobe is making me want to shop loads. I need restraint considering I don't have income at the moment.
Yesterday was also the first Thursday of the month, which means art gallery openings...which also means free beer. My friends and I roamed the alley ways of Shoreditch in search of said free beer. We were quite successful, even finding free chips and guacamole while checking out some pricey art. The free beer started running low and before long we were also starting to get drunk due to our empty stomachs. We made one last stop at El Paso for a bite and proceeded to call it a night.

-w