Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tattoo Tuesday

Somehow it's Tuesday again. Seems like the week flew by, though it doesn't feel like I've done a whole lot. Keeping this post easy, just going to share some of my favorite text tattoos. These are all from my little collection that I've started awhile back so unfortunately I don't have the sources. I repeat, these images are not mine. I'm often browsing on tattoologistfyeahtattoos, and weheartit (so it's likely these can be found there). I've also recently been checking out drops of jupiter, which is where I got the idea to do tattoo tuesday.


so good.. love this text.


want this. i love love love this song.

I thought I would also share my two tattoos, if anyone was curious...

swallows, design by me, tattooed by j. boulger
22nd birthday present to myself
dr. seuss quote, tattooed by l. parisotto
24th birthday present to myself

-w

No comments:

Post a Comment