Monday 20 February 2012

Insipirations & Tattoo Tuesday

It's my first blog post!
Anyways, it's been 2 weeks since I've left the comforts of my home in Vancouver and flew almost 5,000 miles to London, UK. Sadly, I have seen little of the city so far because I have been staying in bed due to a cold. Thus, while I am recuperating I have been on my laptop tonnes and have stumbled upon some neat images. I thought I would do the polite thing and share a few with you...

via melicher
via ali gulec
via rococcoco
source unknown
via docaine


























via ne-uw





























Originally I was going to post more but unfortunately my connection isn't so great at the moment so this will have to do. I will attempt to do another post tomorrow.

-w

No comments:

Post a Comment