Tuesday 25 December 2012

Oh hello Christmas

Currently listening to: Joni Mitchell - River

Merry Christmas all!
Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas with friends, family and food. Christmas actually isn't too much of a big deal with my family, though my dad did cook us a nice roast. I also got to spend some Skype time with the Brummy while he opened the gifts I sent him. So all in all I'm quite satisfied with my day. Now I'm just spending a bit of telly time, watching Amelie with Muk Muk...

Popped in 'Love Actually' a few weeks ago at work
Happy Holidays from Canada!
My copycat card that I made to the Brummy / His card to me, I learned another British slang 
I love getting post in the mail / Soludos from Shopbop
Skull necklace from eBay, $3 / Flats from Gap, $12

No comments:

Post a Comment